what kind of material we can use for the thermoforming or vacuum forming process?
1. ABS :The most used material, Lightweight, Good impact strength, Poor solvent resistance Hard, rigid, very good impact strength & weather resistance, medium cost Electrical Enclosures, Luggage, Sanitary & Vehicle Parts.
ABS+UV, ABS+FOOD GRADE, ABS+COLD RESISTANT, ABS+HIGH IMPACT, ABS+FIRE RESISTANT, ABS+PMMA, ABS+PC, ABS+ASA
2. HIPS, PS, Flammable, cheaper than ABS, usually used on display products.
3. Acrylic=PMMA Flexibility unavailable, high strength but brittle Baths, Domes, Light Diffusers, Roof Lights Sanitary Ware and Signs…
4. Polycarbonate=PC Low flammability, High impact strength, High processing temperatures required, Aircraft trim, Light diffusers, Machine Guards, Riot Shields, Signs, Skylights and Visors.
5. PETG High impact resistant, Suitable for food contact, Easily scratched.
6. HDPE Flexible, v.good impact strength, low cost Caravan Parts, Enclosures, Housings & Vehicle Parts.